Just an update on what's happening at BMU.
- On March 13th students will be participating .in the Northeast junior High Music Festival.
- The school will be hosting the funeral for longtime coach and friend of BMU Forrest Shangraw on March 21st. The faculty and Parent for B.U.C.K.S. will be providing the food.
- March 25th -27th will be the days that Molly Stewart, choreographer, is here to work with
- our students on dancing for the spring concert.
- On March 30th and 31st the Ronald McDonald Dental van will be here to do dental work for our
- We have a new partnership with some students from Dartmouth College who are using BMU as the site for their new pilot program for virtual tutoring. The Tuck foundation has graciously donated the equipment to make this work. The Dartmouth students are doing one on one virtual tutoring with Mrs. Nelson's fifth grade math students to help them improve their basic math skills.
Hope everyone has a great weekend,