My co-workers home burned this morning. Please do not thaw out your pipes
with a propane torch. This is what they were doing and the insulation
caught fire and they had to escape. Their dog died in the smoke and blaze.
Maybe the fire chiefs can put out a warning.
But my message is for anything you might have thought about giving away on
Petite woman about size 8
6' pencil thin husband
3 year old daughter (size 4-5) and 8 year old son (size 10)
Thank you for your help. You can email me and I will get them the message.