TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] Free - storm door - "Byron Young" 2. [Upper Valley] YOGA HIKE this Saturday, August 16 in Barnard, VT -
"amanda anderson (via uppervalley list)"
3. [Upper Valley] Lizi Boyd book launch 8/15! - Liza Bernard
4. [Upper Valley] Items for sell - demo sofronas
5. [Upper Valley] For Sale 1997 Saab 900 Taladaga - pbb
6. [Upper Valley] HFM 8/22 SOLAR/KIDS MARKET - Hartland Farmers Market
7. [Upper Valley] Tires / Rims / Hub Caps / and sensors too !!! - demo
8. [Upper Valley] EAT for LIFE - Health Transformation Workshop -
9. [Upper Valley] Bark Your Calendar - Paws in the Pool! - Larissa Pyer
10. [Upper Valley] Books and Plants for the Blake Memorial Library Sale -
"Jane M. Conner"
11. [Upper Valley] Irish Dance -
12. [Upper Valley] Dog/House Sitter Wanted This Weekend - Mike Landon
13. [Upper Valley] End-of-life Choices Wed. Aug 13 at 6pm in Quechee - Ann
14. [Upper Valley] Needed: winter storage for pop up - lynn madore
15. [Upper Valley] Solar Workshop - Group Net Metering: How to share solar
with your friends - Anika James
16. [Upper Valley] Free recliner (somewhat broken) - Matt Cohen-Price
17. [Upper Valley] Free Encyclopaedia Britannica - "Richard Cook (via
18. [Upper Valley] White River Junction VA Open House - "Horn, Naaman C."
19. [Upper Valley] Post Submission - "AmeliaB Lantz (via uppervalley list=
20. [Upper Valley] ISO: Short-term housing/house sitting position 1st 2
weeks of September -
21. [Upper Valley] AmeriCorps Position Available =E2=80=93 Be the change =
you wish to
see! - Kirsten
22. [Upper Valley] Dinning Rm Set + Hutch -
23. [Upper Valley] Projection screen for sale - "Uppermowing"
24. [Upper Valley] THURSDAY, August 14 at 7 PM - Democratic State
Representative Candidates' Forum, Thetford Center Community Building,
Thetford Center, Rt 113 - Sherry Merrick
25. [Upper Valley] DR Trimmer and Extra Large Pet Kennell For Sale -
"SELBARNARD (via uppervalley list)"
26. [Upper Valley] ISO Faux Christmas trees - "Beth McGee (via uppervalley
27. [Upper Valley] PT Afternoon Childcare Wanted (Norwich) - "Jessica Wes=
28. [Upper Valley] HANOVER FARMERS MARKET CANCELLED TODAY - sally wilson
29. [Upper Valley] FEAR-less: Performance August 17th, 7pm, Sharon, VT -
"Leah C. Romano" (via uppervalley list)
30. [Upper Valley] Hartford Concerts this week - "Frances Robinson"
31. [Upper Valley] Expressive therapies summit - Lindsey Warren
32. [Upper Valley] 5'10" Methusek Grand Piano (Mahogany tone) for sale -
33. [Upper Valley] DOG CRATE for sale - "Donald Herzberg (via uppervalley
34. [Upper Valley] PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCH - Sharon Racusin
35. [Upper Valley] Rabbit Cages and Food - Scott Miller
36. [Upper Valley] Truck Camper For Sale - Scott Miller
37. [Upper Valley] Dragonfly Ball this Saturday in Enfield - Lawn games,
Live Jazz and a Silent Auction - Anna Guenther 38. [Upper Valley] Please post - firstname.lastname@example.org
39. [Upper Valley] 32 inch LED Samsung TV for sale or trade. - Sarah Healy
40. [Upper Valley] Community Hanover/Dartmouth Yard Sale - a few spaces
left, sign up now - Susan Edwards
41. [Upper Valley] House For Sale Or Rent -
42. [Upper Valley] Jewlery skills needed! - Laura Sanderson
43. [Upper Valley] Allied Health open house tonight (Wednesday 8/13) -
44. [Upper Valley] If you can help - "vthomecaresvcs (via uppervalley lis=
45. [Upper Valley] Messages from Heaven and Spirit Guide Connection Works=
- "Sara Dunkerton (via uppervalley list)"
46. [Upper Valley] Looking for space in a vehicle - Lia Rothstein
Greetings from the UpperValley Community Discussion List with more than 430=
0 subscribers. This is an automated list, your posts appear exactly as you =
POSTING RULES: Keep it specific to the UpperValley- please sign your posts =
- limit commercial postings to no more than once every 2 weeks and private =
classified ads to no more than once a week - keep your tone civil and respe=
All post should follow the following format for easier reading:
in the email subject line: ,=20
then for sale or in search of/wanted,=20
then if relevant of an event etc.
All Upper Valley-wide posts should be sent ONLY to email@example.com=
.net not the individual town lists. The address firstname.lastname@example.org=
alley.net is the administrators email, mail sent to this address is NOT pos=
ted for you. Please use the admin address if you need help, have suggestion=
s or need to communicate with the list admin.=20
More details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley
When replying to a posting, as you receive the list only as a digest, pleas=
e use the "Reply to sender" or "Reply to list" links at the end of the indi=
Please edit your reply to include only the relevant portions of the origina=
l posting, not the entire email.
Anyone can subscribe to this group by sending a blank message to UpperValle=
To be removed from this list, send a blank message to UpperValley-unsubscri=
For the list homepage with posting guidelines and instructions for changing=
your subscription options, visit http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperV=
The archives with all previous messages posted to this list can be found at=
This discussion list is provided at no cost by Vital Communities, a regiona=
l nonprofit organization based in White River Junction, Vermont, working to=
engage citizens, organizations, and communities in creating solutions to o=
ur region's challenges. To learn more, go to www.vitalcommunities.org.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] Free - storm door.eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [22.214.171.124])
(using TLSv1.2 with cipher AECDH-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 292EB5150D;
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 04:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-0.528, required 5,
BAYES_00 -1.90, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, PYZOR_CHECK 1.39,
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE -0.00, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3 -0.01,
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL -0.01, SPF_PASS -0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/shield/users
Received: from mail14c26.carrierzone.com (mail14c26-2170.carrierzone.com [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1.1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id B680132AC16;
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 04:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ByronPC (pool-71-169-168-111.burl.east.myfairpoint.net [188.8.131.52])
by mail14c26.carrierzone.com (8.13.6/8.13.1) with ESMTP id s7CB4RqY030090;
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:04:32 +0000
From: "Byron Young"
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:04:26 -0400
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0
Subject: [Upper Valley] Free - storm door
Reply-To: "Byron Young"
This is a multipart message in MIME format.
Free - brown storm door, glass/screen on top and panel on bottom. If you
could use this, please contact me via e-mail or (802)295-3839. Norma Young