TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] A few items for sale: - Becky Luce
2. [Upper Valley] 36 acres for sale in South Strafford, VT - Jared Rhoads
3. [Upper Valley] wedding scarecrow rental - Cynthia Taylor
4. [Upper Valley] FLASH choir! - Juneberry Music
5. [Upper Valley] Friends of the norwich Public Library - Sutton Books
6. [Upper Valley] vendors wanted for food, wine, beer festival - Keisha Luce
7. [Upper Valley] summer dance classes - "kate gamble (via uppervalley
8. [Upper Valley] 1 person Norwich apartment to rent by the month - Michael
9. [Upper Valley] Twin Beds - Randy Cole
10. [Upper Valley] July 4th HFM!! - Hartland Farmers Market
11. [Upper Valley] Bradford Public Library programs this week - Bradford
12. [Upper Valley] Looking for a Concertina to Rent or Borrow - David Morin
13. [Upper Valley] Fwd: Co-op protest - "Victoria H. Smith"
14. [Upper Valley] Wind surfers - Derek Levin
15. [Upper Valley] Mascoma Cooperative Preschool - Open Enrollment - "Molly
Finger (via uppervalley list)"
16. [Upper Valley] Green Mountain Power Scam - Patrick Fultz Sleep Woodstock
17. [Upper Valley] Home Renovations- Need a recommendation - mr trade
18. [Upper Valley] UVAC Swim Lessons & Splash Camp - Catherine Pearson
19. [Upper Valley] Looking for draft artist or cad programer - "Mark Shaw"
20. [Upper Valley] Items for sale - Russell Ward
21. [Upper Valley] Video Series Continues at the Shambhala Center: 7/1/14 -
22. [Upper Valley] Kelty Kid Carrier For Sale - Katy Larson
23. [Upper Valley] For sale: Train Table, Convertible Crib,& toddler bed -
24. [Upper Valley] House/dog sitting opportunity (Lyme, July 10-Aug 28) -
25. [Upper Valley] LEARN TO FLY - Matt Bucy
26. [Upper Valley] Fwd: tv and tivo box - Robyn Fairclough
27. [Upper Valley] 1999 Toyota Camry for sale - Douglas Davies
28. [Upper Valley] Let's Take a Hike! - Recreation Hike in Enfield - "Kati
29. [Upper Valley] posts - Veronica DeLay
30. [Upper Valley] Art exhibit in Norwich will explore solitude,
disconnections - Liz Faiella
31. [Upper Valley] No Bounce House 7/3 - Liz Burdette
32. [Upper Valley] Signal Booster Needed - "Patricia J. Krauss"
33. [Upper Valley] Couch for sale - Faith Childs
34. [Upper Valley] Wanted - exercise bike - Faith Childs
35. [Upper Valley] small chest freezer needed - OK if not working - "Philip
36. [Upper Valley] Summer Camp: Basket Making, Metals, Clay :: July 7-11 &
July 14-18 - "Craftstudies @ Hanover League"
37. [Upper Valley] firewood wanted: me, too! - Julie Puttgen
38. [Upper Valley] tires for sale (VW Passat) - Elena Marshall
39. [Upper Valley] Bike rack has SOLD, - KAthy Pierce
40. [Upper Valley] Co-Op management behavior - "Jon Conner.
41. [Upper Valley] Items for Sale - "Jane Piotrowski"
42. [Upper Valley] Come see "Hedgwig" a play - Daniella Malin
43. [Upper Valley] Madison Handbags MADE IN THE USA, designed by YOU -
44. [Upper Valley] Private Nanny Available - "Angela Tessier (via
45. [Upper Valley] Upcoming events at the Norman Williams Public Library,
Woodstock - David Sullivan
46. [Upper Valley] Cover Classes - "Elise @ Cover"
47. [Upper Valley] James Taylor tix? - "Corinne@home"
Greetings from the UpperValley Community Discussion List with more than 4000 subscribers.
POSTING RULES: Keep it specific to the UpperValley- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings to no more than once every 2 weeks and private classified ads to no more than once a week - keep your tone civil and respectful.
All Upper Valley-wide posts should be sent ONLY to email@example.com not the individual town lists.
More details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley
When replying to a posting, as you receive the list only as a digest, please use the "Reply to sender" or "Reply to list" links at the end of the individual message.
Please edit your reply to include only the relevant portions of the original posting, not the entire email.
Anyone can subscribe to this group by sending a blank message to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To be removed from this list, send a blank message to UpperValleyemail@example.com.
For the list homepage with posting guidelines and instructions for changing your subscription options, visit http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley.
The archives with all previous messages posted to this list can be found at http://lists.valley.net/lists/arc/UpperValley.
This discussion list is provided at no cost by Vital Communities, a regional nonprofit organization based in White River Junction, Vermont, working to engage citizens, organizations, and communities in creating solutions to our region's challenges. To learn more, go to www.vitalcommunities.org.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] A few items for sale:.eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 11D344AC0A
for ; Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:10:47 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-2.369, required 5,
BAYES_00 -1.90, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT 0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM 0.00,
HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3 -0.01,
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL -0.01, SPF_PASS -0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail-yk0-f174.google.com (mail-yk0-f174.google.com [188.8.131.52])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 190DC32ACA7
for ; Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-yk0-f174.google.com with SMTP id 19so4499204ykq.5
for ; Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.142.13 with SMTP id h13mr1747962yhj.155.1404126612360;
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.170.140.198 with HTTP; Mon, 30 Jun 2014 04:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:10:12 -0400
From: Becky Luce
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf303a3227f3153704fd0bb3a8
X-Original-DMARC-Record: domain=gmail.com; _dmarc.gmail.com. 600 IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"
Subject: [Upper Valley] A few items for sale:
Reply-To: Becky Luce
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Schwinn 220 Recumbent Bike - practically new - I used to rehab my
knee....booklet still attached. $200
iPhone 4S - bought it when I thought I had lost my phone. Found my phone!
Pick-up bike in Lebanon (has rollers...is fairly easy to move, but bulky).
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8