TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] FREE ABOVE GROUND POOL - Lisa Yaffee
2. [Upper Valley] Ladies Only Basic Pistol Shooting Course - Safe Caliber
3. [Upper Valley] Fiddle & Banjo - Mountain $ - Patrick Ross
4. [Upper Valley] 20" Unicycle - Carole Lang
5. [Upper Valley] FOR SALE: Beautiful Floral Cushions and Mattress - Sarah
6. [Upper Valley] trailer for pontoon boat - Roger McWilliams
7. [Upper Valley] used utility vehicle - Roger McWilliams
8. [Upper Valley] Telescope / microscope combo kit. (Thetford,VT) - Paul
9. [Upper Valley] Puppy agility equipment - Paul Silva
10. [Upper Valley] Bikes and Bike stuff for sale: Electra Amsterdam Classic
3i & Specilized Stumpjump Pro SS - Brian Riordan
11. [Upper Valley] Free weights - "Steve Leinoff (via uppervalley list)"
12. [Upper Valley] Help Save The Chimney Swift - "C G (via uppervalley
13. [Upper Valley] Looking for jack stands - "cwestmullins (via uppervalley
14. [Upper Valley] Tech Gadget sale this weekend!!!! Computers and cameras.
- Robert Gere
15. [Upper Valley] Help Save The Chimney Swift - "C G (via uppervalley
16. [Upper Valley] Save over $1000 on a 32gb Touch-Screen Chromebook -
17. [Upper Valley] BEGINNER YOGA in FAIRLEE, VT - "Molly E. DiBiaso"
18. [Upper Valley] Free Palm Pilot stuff - Robert Gere
19. [Upper Valley] Nice computer speakers - Robert Gere
20. [Upper Valley] Jayco Jayfeather Camper for sale - Bruce
21. [Upper Valley] FREE: 4 person hot tub - "Diane (via uppervalley list)"
22. [Upper Valley] Free: 32" TV, papasan chair - Jason Avis
23. [Upper Valley] Futon Style couch for sale - Bev McKinley
24. [Upper Valley] Upcoming Events at the Upper Valley Food Co-op - Larissa
25. [Upper Valley] Tupperware Party - Stephen Garrow
26. [Upper Valley] housing in Burlington, MA - "PATK PINKSON-BURKE"
27. [Upper Valley] Adriatic vacation studio for writers, artists,
contemplatives & others from Upper Valley - "Loving Kindness (via
28. [Upper Valley] UPCOMING AT TENNEY LIBRARY on JUNE 2014 - Luisa Lindsley
29. [Upper Valley] Englander Viscopedic Queen Bed Set FOR SALE - Allison
30. [Upper Valley] Yoga with Rose Loving - Rose Loving
31. [Upper Valley] Wanted - Wood Chips and Garden stuff - Berry Shepherd
32. [Upper Valley] Fwd: Items For Sale Windsor - Woodstock - Reading Pick-up
Area - Paula Townsend
33. [Upper Valley] "clean out" services wanted - claudette brochu
34. [Upper Valley] Farmers market NEW!!!! - Farmers Market
35. [Upper Valley] BIKE FOR SALE - Allison Rogers Furbish
36. [Upper Valley] ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT - Kelly Gardner
Greetings from the UpperValley Community Discussion List with more than 4000 subscribers.
POSTING RULES: Keep it specific to the UpperValley- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings to no more than once every 2 weeks and private classified ads to no more than once a week - keep your tone civil and respectful.
All Upper Valley-wide posts should be sent ONLY to email@example.com not the individual town lists.
More details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley
When replying to a posting, as you receive the list only as a digest, please use the "Reply to sender" or "Reply to list" links at the end of the individual message.
Please edit your reply to include only the relevant portions of the original posting, not the entire email.
Anyone can subscribe to this group by sending a blank message to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To be removed from this list, send a blank message to UpperValleyemail@example.com.
For the list homepage with posting guidelines and instructions for changing your subscription options, visit http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley.
The archives with all previous messages posted to this list can be found at http://lists.valley.net/lists/arc/UpperValley.
This discussion list is provided at no cost by Vital Communities, a regional nonprofit organization based in White River Junction, Vermont, working to engage citizens, organizations, and communities in creating solutions to our region's challenges. To learn more, go to www.vitalcommunities.org.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] FREE ABOVE GROUND POOL.eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-CAMELLIA256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 7FD264BD60
for ; Sat, 17 May 2014 04:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-1.113, required 5,
BAYES_00 -1.90, FREEMAIL_FROM 0.00, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00,
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3 -0.01,
RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL -0.01, SPF_PASS -0.00, SUBJ_ALL_CAPS 1.51)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail-vc0-f169.google.com (mail-vc0-f169.google.com [188.8.131.52])
(using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 72C8532AC86
for ; Sat, 17 May 2014 04:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-vc0-f169.google.com with SMTP id ij19so7503931vcb.14
for ; Sat, 17 May 2014 04:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.220.133.197 with SMTP id g5mr2197248vct.20.1400325534377;
Sat, 17 May 2014 04:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.99.78 with HTTP; Sat, 17 May 2014 04:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 07:18:54 -0400
From: Lisa Yaffee
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11363d080bec9304f996b22a
X-Original-DMARC-Record: domain=gmail.com; _dmarc.gmail.com. 600 IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"
Subject: [Upper Valley] FREE ABOVE GROUND POOL
Reply-To: Lisa Yaffee
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Might be 20' long and is 4' wide and 4' deep. Needs a new liner. Includes
filter, vacuum cleaner with new hose, propane heater, solar cover, ladder,
decking, fence with gate, skimmer, some chemicals, solar panels if you want
them. We didn't use it last season but everything was working the season
before when we did.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8