There are more than 3000 Upper Valley listserv subscribers - tell your friends to subscribe by sending a blank email to UpperValleyemail@example.com
Join the fastest growing list in the region! Join the list where you can post regional and local events, items of interest, advertise your business and share information crossing town lines.
**** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **** (Use SEND not REPLY)
To post a message to everybody in the UpperValley email discussion group, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT REPLY to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list. Please also include the town or location you are posting from so others know how far away you are.
NOTE: Only plain text in your posting will be displayed to subscribers. Any images or other attachments will be stripped. Links will work, however.
**** POSTING RULES SUMMARY ****
- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings - keep your tone civil and respectful
Details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/uppervalley
to unsubscribe yourself send a msg to:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] Organ Meats, Pork Fats, etc. - Hayley and Gabe Zoerheide
2. [Upper Valley] Relocating/Housing advice - Amy Kaupp
3. [Upper Valley] OBSERVATION BINOCULAR - Lee Garsh
4. [Upper Valley] Tennis 'everyone'! Open House - email@example.com
5. [Upper Valley] Tires for sale - "Lynn N. Battis"
6. [Upper Valley] Car/Vehicle storage Sharon Vermont -
7. [Upper Valley] Where the Wild things are costumes - Tammi DeFelice
8. [Upper Valley] Ford Sayre U8/Devo Alpine Skiing Registration is OPEN -
9. [Upper Valley] 1974 24' Prowler - good for parts - Susan Lee
10. [Upper Valley] Movie Night, Tues., Oct. 29, 7 PM @ Royalton Memorial
Library - Royalton Memorial
11. [Upper Valley] mac air and/or Ipad wanted - Loving Kindness
12. [Upper Valley] Please help to make the Upper Valley list more user
friendly - E D M Landman
13. [Upper Valley] Moving sale - Alison Eakin
14. [Upper Valley] Phoebe the cat needs a home! - Tracy Borst
15. [Upper Valley] Upcoming at TENNEY LIBRARY!!! - Luisa Lindsley
16. [Upper Valley] Union Arena Haunted House! - "Alycia Moniz"
17. [Upper Valley] Children's Dance class starting up - Carol Langstaff
18. [Upper Valley] Looking for tires - "Ann McLaughlin"
19. [Upper Valley] NEW Skates and Boots - Betty
20. [Upper Valley] Halloween Party @ Dog Park - Marina Silvio
21. [Upper Valley] Bedroom Sets - Sally Boyle
22. [Upper Valley] Bike rack for sale - scenicnorwich
23. [Upper Valley] Trek 1000 GL Men's Bike - Sally Boyle
24. [Upper Valley] Dryer for sale- Vershire/West Fairlee - "Randy Cole"
You received this message as a subscriber on the firstname.lastname@example.org discussion list. Do not
reply to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
Instead, create a new message and put the email@example.com address in the TO field.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] Organ Meats, Pork Fats, etc..eml"
Received: from smtp1.electricembers.net (smtp1 [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-CAMELLIA256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 6A8924BA57;
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-2.699, required 5, AWL -0.00,
BAYES_00 -1.90, DKIM_SIGNED 0.10, DKIM_VALID -0.10,
DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10, FREEMAIL_FROM 0.00, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00,
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70, SPF_PASS -0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail-wi0-f180.google.com (mail-wi0-f180.google.com [188.8.131.52])
(using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp1.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 857BC508BB;
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-wi0-f180.google.com with SMTP id ey11so2163748wid.1
for ; Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.240.129 with SMTP id wa1mr11032525wjc.31.1382787221737;
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.85.51 with HTTP; Sat, 26 Oct 2013 04:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 07:33:41 -0400
From: Hayley and Gabe Zoerheide
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e013d1db226dab504e9a33dd8
Subject: [Upper Valley] Organ Meats, Pork Fats, etc.
Reply-To: Hayley and Gabe Zoerheide
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Looking for a consistent supply of locally raised pastured pork liver,
hearts, tongue, leaf lard or fatback? We have plenty at reasonable prices.
Winter Moon Farm
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1