There are more than 3000 Upper Valley listserv subscribers - tell your friends to subscribe by sending a blank email to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Join the fastest growing list in the region! Join the list where you can post regional and local events, items of interest, advertise your business and share information crossing town lines.
**** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **** (Use SEND not REPLY)
To post a message to everybody in the UpperValley email discussion group, send mail to email@example.com. Please DO NOT REPLY to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list. Please also include the town or location you are posting from so others know how far away you are.
NOTE: Only plain text in your posting will be displayed to subscribers. Any images or other attachments will be stripped. Links will work, however.
**** POSTING RULES SUMMARY ****
- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings - keep your tone civil and respectful
Details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/uppervalley
to unsubscribe yourself send a msg to:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
26. [Upper Valley] Silpada Jewelry Fundraiser for Whaleback! - Carole Lang
27. [Upper Valley] MID-WEEK SPECIAL AT THE MONTSHIRE - Beth Krusi
28. [Upper Valley] Woodstock Soapstone's Fireside Franklin Gas Stove for
sale - Leslie A Battistoni
29. Re: [Upper Valley] Childcare and help with family operations. - James
30. [Upper Valley] Apple IPad Mini - Nancy Pompian
31. [Upper Valley] Wanted-Local Guitar Lessons for teenage daughter -
"Heather A. Ruel"
32. [Upper Valley] 4 FULL SETS SNOW TIRES - Diana
33. [Upper Valley] Yard and Bake Sale on Saturday - Sally Page
34. [Upper Valley] Petmate Pet Porter 2 Sz Large - Marina Silvio
35. [Upper Valley] Theron Boyd Homestead Tours this Saturday, Oct. 19 in
Quechee--a RARE opportunity! - Susanne Abetti
36. [Upper Valley] looking for chickens - Elisabeth Horan
37. [Upper Valley] new class at Shambhala Center starting Oct 23rd -
38. [Upper Valley] Roller Derby recruitment starts end of October/Upper
Valley Vixens - Corrie Wolosin
39. [Upper Valley] coat for sale - Martha McDaniel
40. [Upper Valley] Please help! Free laying hens/turkeys needed... - Jerome
41. [Upper Valley] pallets found - Mary Helen Bentley
42. [Upper Valley] Youth Wonder Woman Costumer for sale - "Meg and Ben"
43. [Upper Valley] Vermont Health Exchange at the Lighthouse Cafe - Amy
44. [Upper Valley] Sharon Sprouts Farmers' Market & 3rd Annual Tailgate
Cook-off!! - "Donna"
45. [Upper Valley] 30" Whirlpool Electric Range - Beth Young
46. [Upper Valley] Hanover Center Chicken Pie Supper - Christine Hoskin
You received this message as a subscriber on the firstname.lastname@example.org discussion list. Do not
reply to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
Instead, create a new message and put the email@example.com address in the TO field.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] Silpada Jewelry Fundraiser for Whaleback!.eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [220.127.116.11])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-CAMELLIA256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 373C94B15D;
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-2.698, required 5, AWL -0.00,
BAYES_00 -1.90, DKIM_SIGNED 0.10, DKIM_VALID -0.10,
DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10, FREEMAIL_FROM 0.00, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00,
LOTS_OF_MONEY 0.00, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70, SPF_PASS -0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail-lb0-f174.google.com (mail-lb0-f174.google.com [18.104.22.168])
(using TLSv1 with cipher RC4-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 3A42C32AC68;
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-lb0-f174.google.com with SMTP id w6so5865102lbh.19
for ; Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.152.120.228 with SMTP id lf4mr2255454lab.44.1381770769975;
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.142.41 with HTTP; Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:12:49 -0400
From: Carole Lang
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, norwich
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e01176915e7d6a504e8b69322
Subject: [Upper Valley] Silpada Jewelry Fundraiser for Whaleback!
Reply-To: Carole Lang
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Dear List Serve Subscribers,
I am hoping to raise $1,000 for Whaleback and the UVSSF as they are trying
to raise $70,000 by 10/22! I've been working with Silpada Designs for
about 4 1/2 years as an Independent Representative. The jewelry is
handcrafted from .925 sterling silver (never plated), backed by a lifetime
guarantee and sold primarily through home parties. Pieces start at $19 -
To view the jewelry and/or place an order, visit
www.mysilpada.com/carole.lang then click on "shop now" (lower left of page)
then "find your hostess now" then click on "Carole Lang". You can view
catalogs (including new Holiday pieces) or view the jewelry by category.
I'll be drawing names of those that place orders for 3 separate $50.00 Gift
Certificates to be redeemed immediately.
Call or email me separately with questions. 802-649-2411 and email is
I hope you'll considering supporting this wonderful community asset either
by placing a jewelry order or by donating directly.
*Silpada Designs* Independent Representative*
*Phone: 802-236-8287 (cell) / Website: www.mysilpada.com/carole.lang*
**fine .925 sterling silver jewelry with a lifetime guarantee*
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Save $3 on regular admission to the Montshire*
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays
October 15=9631, 2013
This is a great time to visit the Montshire Museum of Science!
=95 Enjoy the special exhibition From the Mountains to the Sea, featuring =
botanical illustrations of New England's plants, trees, and shrubs.=20
=95 Explore more than 125 exhibits on science, technology, and natural his=
=95 Discover outdoor exhibits along Montshire's trails.
=95 Watch ViewSpace images from NASA Space Telescopes.
=95 Shop for gifts at the Museum Store.
Open daily 10 A.M.=965 P.M.
* This offer may not be combined with other promotions, coupons, or special=
Montshire Museum of Science
One Montshire Road
Norwich, Vermont 05055