There are more than 2500 Upper Valley listserv subscribers - tell your friends to subscribe by sending a blank email to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Join the fastest growing list in the region! Join the list where you can post regional and local events, items of interest, advertize your business and share information crossing town lines.
**** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **** (Use SEND not REPLY)
To post a message to everybody in the UpperValley email discussion group, send mail to email@example.com. Please DO NOT REPLY to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
NOTE: Only plain text in your posting will be displayed to subscribers. Any images or other attachments will be stripped. Links will work, however.
**** POSTING RULES SUMMARY ****
- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings - keep your tone civil and respectful
Details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/uppervalley
to unsubscribe yourself send a msg to:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] 2000 Toyota Tundra For Sale - Jenn Cypher
2. [Upper Valley] Posting - Emily Hedges
3. [Upper Valley] Banker Tent Rentals - "Matthew D. Banker"
4. [Upper Valley] My ad was cut off! - Shara
5. [Upper Valley] FS: Ikea crib, maternity, baby, kid items -
6. [Upper Valley] Thetford Farmers Market 8/29 - m s
7. [Upper Valley] NEW FALL ZUMBA FITNESS CLASSES - Susan Arnold
8. [Upper Valley] Posting - Emily Hedges
9. [Upper Valley] Professional Firefighters of Hanover Golf Tournament - Rob
10. [Upper Valley] Fwd: ZUMBA FITNESS location LOCATION - Susan Arnold
11. [Upper Valley] Clarification - Abenaki Program at Hughes Barn Museum in
Thetford - "Thetford Historical Society"
12. [Upper Valley] Register now for dance classes!!!! - Tammi DeFelice
13. [Upper Valley] Garage Sale - Just moved in! - Starkey Family
14. [Upper Valley] Guided Farm Tours at Cedar Circle Farm - Cat Buxton
15. [Upper Valley] Bakers' Harvest Fundraising Supper - Carey Underwood
16. [Upper Valley] For Sale-3 year old French Door Unit, Pendant Light and
more - James Mason
17. [Upper Valley] Universalist Society of Strafford: September 1st Service
- katy botsford
18. [Upper Valley] Free Business Effectiveness Talk at the Norman Williams
Library - Heidi White
19. [Upper Valley] Yard Sale Saturday in Thetford Center - Dean Whitlock
20. [Upper Valley] NEW OPEN hours Wilder Club & Library - Marieke Sperry
21. [Upper Valley] Page Producer and Flash Forward workshops for writers of
fiction and creative non-fiction - Joni Cole
22. [Upper Valley] "Mouththought" evening of poetry at the Norwich Public
Library, Sept 5 - "Elizabeth Faiella"
23. [Upper Valley] Ford Ranger Truck for Sale - Ray & Pam Dauphinais
24. [Upper Valley] Science Pub at Salt hill, Lebanon- September 26 - "Sara
25. [Upper Valley] SoRo Uke Players - Ultan Doyle
26. [Upper Valley] Quilting Bus trip to Bennington VT Saturday September
14th - Rosalind Lee
27. [Upper Valley] Mount Tom Farmers Market - Anne Dean
28. [Upper Valley] White lights - Carrie Wells
29. Re: [Upper Valley] Register Now! Caring Community Preschool Open
Enrollment - "Molly E. DiBiaso"
30. [Upper Valley] Class For New and Future Farmers in White River This
Fall! - Emily Wood
You received this message as a subscriber on the firstname.lastname@example.org discussion list. Do not
reply to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
Instead, create a new message and put the email@example.com address in the TO field.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] 2000 Toyota Tundra For Sale.eml"
Received: from smtp3.electricembers.net (smtp3 [22.214.171.124])
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 056EA4AC29;
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 04:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-2.899, required 5,
autolearn=not spam, AWL -1.00, BAYES_00 -1.90, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail10.spamrejector.net (mail10.spamrejector.net [126.96.36.199])
by smtp3.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id B6CD633640E;
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 04:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from NEWCASTLE.creare.com (216-107-202-80.Creare.static.cust.seg.net [188.8.131.52])
by mail10.spamrejector.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/Debian-5+lenny1) with ESMTP id r7TBCm68027722;
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:12:48 -0400
Received: from NEWCASTLE.creare.com ([::1]) by NEWCASTLE.creare.com ([::1])
with mapi id 14.02.0342.003; Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:12:47 -0400
From: Jenn Cypher
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" ,
Thread-Topic: 2000 Toyota Tundra For Sale
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:12:46 +0000
X-Spam-Score: undef - spam scanning disabled
X-CanIt-Geo: No geolocation information available for ::1
X-Canit-Stats-ID: Bayes signature not available
X-Scanned-By: CanIt (www . roaringpenguin . com) on 192.168.121.10
Subject: [Upper Valley] 2000 Toyota Tundra For Sale
Reply-To: Jenn Cypher
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
I really like this truck but it's a spare vehicle that we don't want to hav=
e to plow around this winter! 2000 Tundra, approximately 150K miles. 4WD,=
Auto, crew cab. Not currently inspected-needs tires, wheel bearings, and =
a ball joint. Also has some minor/cosmetic body damage to front drivers si=
de fender and the body behind the passenger side door. Runs and drives goo=
d. Frame has been inspected and passed by Toyota. Available to view in St=
KBB values this truck over $7000 in fair condition. Asking well below that=
at $4500. Trades may be considered but cash preferred.
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"