There are more than 2500 Upper Valley listserv subscribers - tell your friends to subscribe by sending a blank email to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Join the fastest growing list in the region! Join the list where you can post regional and local events, items of interest, advertize your business and share information crossing town lines.
**** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **** (Use SEND not REPLY)
To post a message to everybody in the UpperValley email discussion group, send mail to email@example.com. Please DO NOT REPLY to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
NOTE: Only plain text in your posting will be displayed to subscribers. Any images or other attachments will be stripped. Links will work, however.
**** POSTING RULES SUMMARY ****
- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings - keep your tone civil and respectful
Details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/uppervalley
to unsubscribe yourself send a msg to:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
31. [Upper Valley] free samsung tv - Susan Arnold
32. [Upper Valley] Heirloom Tomato Tasting, tomato market, live music, and
an art show! - Cat Buxton
33. [Upper Valley] $20 bucks for one hour,,norwich farmers market - Susan
34. [Upper Valley] Panel Discussion on Elder Care Options, Mon 8/26 -
35. [Upper Valley] Reminder: Betsy Woodman Wednesday 21 - events coordinator
36. [Upper Valley] Responsible house/animal sitter - Ann Lyons
37. [Upper Valley] Fundraising opportunity for a non-profit group, Sat, Aug
31, 10-2 - Susan Edwards
38. [Upper Valley] Affordable Computer Help Available. Only 5 days Left! -
39. [Upper Valley] Next meeting of Thetford's informal nonfiction book
discussion group - E D M Landman
40. [Upper Valley] 6"x8" Hemlock Beams For Sale - Russell Ward
41. [Upper Valley] 2005 GMC Sierra truck 4WD for sale - firstname.lastname@example.org
42. [Upper Valley] Part-time position to fill ASAP - Carey Clifford
43. [Upper Valley] Free bunnies - Iris Johnson
44. [Upper Valley] books about Autism - Elizabeth Feinberg
45. [Upper Valley] Dining table & chairs for sale - "Moira P. Ripley"
46. [Upper Valley] 2004 VW Jetta for sale - peter neri
You received this message as a subscriber on the email@example.com discussion list. Do not
reply to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
Instead, create a new message and put the firstname.lastname@example.org address in the TO field.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] free samsung tv.eml"
Received: from smtp1.electricembers.net (smtp1 [18.104.22.168])
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 158944B133
for ; Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:26:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-1.999, required 5,
autolearn=not spam, AWL 0.00, BAYES_00 -1.90, DKIM_SIGNED 0.10,
DKIM_VALID -0.10, DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00,
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from homiemail-a74.g.dreamhost.com (caiajhbdcaid.dreamhost.com [22.214.171.124])
by smtp1.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 63F57508BA
for ; Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from homiemail-a74.g.dreamhost.com (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by homiemail-a74.g.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 37A3367C073
for ; Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [192.168.1.33] (d-ptld-bng3-70-20-38-222.ngn.east.myfairpoint.net [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: email@example.com)
by homiemail-a74.g.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id CF57A67C06D
for ; Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Susan Arnold
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Apple-Mail=_55ED7BAA-991D-4B22-8416-295E2D57392D"
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:26:03 -0400
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Mac OS X Mail 6.5 \(1508\))
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.1508)
Subject: [Upper Valley] free samsung tv
Reply-To: Susan Arnold
great for watching videos
tues outback thetford 5:30 PM=09
wed outback 7:40 AM
saturday outback 8:00 AM
some people march to the beat of a different drummer,,,others just polka
There are approximately 45 cats and dogs for every person born.=20
Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever get a home.=20
Only 1 out of 12 cats born ever find a home.=20
Approximately 800 dogs & cats are KILLED each HOUR in the United States, be=
cause there are not enough homes for them!=20
Please SPAY and NEUTER!=20
If looking for a pet, please rescue instead of buying from a breeder or a p=
people are fed by the food industry which pays no attention to health,,and =
are treated by a health industry which pays no attention to food,,,wendell =