There are more than 2423 Upper Valley listserv subscribers - tell your friends to subscribe by sending a blank email to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org!
Join the fastest growing list in the region! Join the list where you can post regional and local events, items of interest, advertize your business and share information crossing town lines.
**** POSTING INSTRUCTIONS **** (Use SEND not REPLY)
To post a message to everybody in the UpperValley email discussion group, send mail to email@example.com. Please DO NOT REPLY to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
NOTE: Only plain text in your posting will be displayed to subscribers. Any images or other attachments will be stripped. Links will work, however.
**** POSTING RULES SUMMARY ****
- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings - keep your tone civil and respectful
Details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/uppervalley
to unsubscribe yourself send a msg to:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] Balloon rides? - Ned Ward
2. [Upper Valley] For Sale - Vernell Sutherland
3. [Upper Valley] MARTHA'S VINEYARD LAND FOR SALE - "Laurel R. Stavis"
4. [Upper Valley] The Moth Storytelling returns to Abbott Memorial Library -
5. [Upper Valley] anyone know someone that would canvas my wooden canoe ?? -
6. [Upper Valley] bicycling etc - amelia sereen
7. [Upper Valley] looking for a treadmill - Kelly Colton
8. [Upper Valley] Vt creating criminals through egregious speed fines -
9. [Upper Valley] Bike Rack for Sale - Pat Schaffer
10. [Upper Valley] Strafford Schoolhouse Openings - Lauren Skaskiw
11. [Upper Valley] - Melissa Pettersen
12. [Upper Valley] Cleaning Service available in Windsor VT area - Dawna
13. [Upper Valley] Apartment available - Tina Hebb
14. [Upper Valley] Looking for temporary studio space (now thru Aug 9) -
15. [Upper Valley] Architectural Services - Tim Utt
16. [Upper Valley] 2003 Four Winns Horizon 200 - Chris Pollard
17. [Upper Valley] I have a stove! Thank you! - "Terra.Fletcher"
18. Re: [Upper Valley] Is there a local LCD TV repair/service ? - Christian
19. [Upper Valley] 8/1 Concert at the Quechee Green - "Frances Robinson"
20. [Upper Valley] Fun Volunteer Opportunity this Friday - Hartland Farmers
21. [Upper Valley] Children's Market at the Hartland Farmers' Market, Friday
- Hartland Farmers Market
22. [Upper Valley] Amazing Life of Dirt, TODAY, Aug. 1, 1:30 PM @ South
Royalton VT public library - Royalton Memorial
23. [Upper Valley] Coming Soon - Stargazing at Wild Apple Farm with Upper
Valley Land Trust and Horizons Observatory! - Anna Slack
24. [Upper Valley] Free VHS Movies - Lynne Tracy
25. [Upper Valley] Memory Cafe: Sat. August 3rd, 10AM-Noon - "Chloe O.
You received this message as a subscriber on the firstname.lastname@example.org discussion list. Do not
reply to messages you receive from the group. Your reply will not be delivered to the list.
Instead, create a new message and put the email@example.com address in the TO field.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] Balloon rides?.eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [188.8.131.52])
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id EF3ED4BDDA
for ; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=-2.449, required 5,
autolearn=not spam, BAYES_00 -1.90, DKIM_SIGNED 0.10,
DKIM_VALID -0.10, DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10,
FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT 0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM 0.00,
HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70, SPF_PASS -0.00)
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from mail-oa0-f68.google.com (mail-oa0-f68.google.com [184.108.40.206])
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6F85A32AC75
for ; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by mail-oa0-f68.google.com with SMTP id j6so321154oag.7
for ; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.45.229 with SMTP id q5mr66045547oem.79.1375268697907;
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.76.68.4 with HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:04:57 -0400
From: Ned Ward
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c21b0435a80604e2ccb233
Subject: [Upper Valley] Balloon rides?
Reply-To: Ned Ward
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Does anyone have any experience to share about commercial balloon rides in
the area? Are there still people who do balloon rides out of Post Mills?
I know nothing about balloons or what's involved in this, so any advice
would be appreciated. In particular, recommendations or
anti-recommendations, an idea of the cost, and whether it's only suitable
for the young and limber (I'm asking on behalf of friends -- an older
couple, in their 70s, but reasonably fit, if that matters at all).
Thanks for any advice. Please reply off-list by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
$5 - Chrome light fixtures
$10 - 901 tri-color print cartridge
$25 - Sharp Microwave model 209K, .8 cu. ft.
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"