TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. [Upper Valley] Stihl MS180C Chainsaw for Sale (SHARON) - Miriam Rubin
2. [Upper Valley] COVER Update - Volunteer Opportunities - Nicole Cormen
3. [Upper Valley] 2000 Honda Odyssey LX for sale - Scott Paulson
4. [Upper Valley] Introducing Dr. Matthew A. Stralka, DC and Network Spinal
Analysis to the Upper Valley! - Matthew Stralka
5. [Upper Valley] Woodstock Winter Farmer's Market next Saturday - Joanne
6. [Upper Valley] - "Lynn Caple"
7. [Upper Valley] THE VERMONT FLURRY -- ends today - Wendy Seiple
8. [Upper Valley] New discussion series at the Hartland Library - Amy
9. [Upper Valley] Winter hour: Star Cat Books - Windhaven
10. [Upper Valley] Howel at the Moon Tickets - Michelle Schembri
11. [Upper Valley] BRAND-NEW TEMPUR-PEDIC QUEEN MATTRESS FOR SALE - Marcy
12. [Upper Valley] Elizabeth Chang: The Complete Works for Solo Violin of
J.S. Bach - Upper Valley Music Center Office
13. [Upper Valley] Thank you everyone for recommendations on snow blower
repair - KAthy Pierce
14. [Upper Valley] Selling my 2004 Nissan Sentra 93K miles $4000 - Vinoy
15. [Upper Valley] HOMESCHOOL MATERIALS for Sale (SHARON) - Miriam Rubin
16. [Upper Valley] Beautiful Dining Room Chairs for Sale - sucycle34
17. [Upper Valley] 1 MORE SOFA TO SELL - Wendy Forrester
18. [Upper Valley] Woodstock Winter Farmers' Market - Joanne Boyle
19. [Upper Valley] Subaru Legacy Rear Struts - New - Laurie French
20. [Upper Valley] Flea Market TODAY 2/16/14 - Cheryl Reed
21. [Upper Valley] FREE Sheetrock, CHEAP file cabinets, desk (SHARON) -
22. [Upper Valley] Net zero/passive solar houses - Michaelscott
Greetings from the UpperValley Community Discussion List with more than 3450 subscribers.
POSTING RULES: Keep it specific to the UpperValley- please sign your posts - limit commercial postings to no more than once every 2 weeks and private classified ads to no more than once a week - keep your tone civil and respectful.
All Upper Valley-wide posts should be sent ONLY to email@example.com not the individual town lists.
More details here: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley
When replying to a posting, as you receive the list only as a digest, please use the "Reply to sender" or "Reply to list" links at the end of the individual message.
Please edit your reply to include only the relevant portions of the original posting, not the entire email.
Anyone can subscribe to this group by sending a blank message to UpperValleyfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To be removed from this list, send a blank message to UpperValleyemail@example.com.
For the list homepage with posting guidelines and instructions for changing your subscription options, visit http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/UpperValley.
The archives with all previous messages posted to this list can be found at http://lists.valley.net/lists/arc/UpperValley.
This discussion list is provided at no cost by Vital Communities, a regional nonprofit organization based in White River Junction, Vermont, working to engage citizens, organizations, and communities in creating solutions to our region's challenges. To learn more, go to www.vitalcommunities.org.
Content-Type: multipart/digest; boundary="----------=_"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
Content-Type: message/rfc822; name="[Upper Valley] Stihl MS180C Chainsaw for Sale (SHARON).eml"
Received: from smtp2.electricembers.net (smtp2 [126.96.36.199])
(using TLSv1 with cipher ADH-CAMELLIA256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by npogroups.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 1C0FF4B54C
for ; Sat, 15 Feb 2014 04:51:06 -0800 (PST)
X-Spam-Status: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0.099, required 5, AWL -0.00,
BAYES_50 0.80, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW -0.70,
X-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-MailScanner-Information: See http://electricembers.coop/support/faq/
Received: from nk11p00mm-asmtp004.mac.com (nk11p00mm-asmtp004.mac.com [188.8.131.52])
by smtp2.electricembers.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id CD44532AC1A
for ; Sat, 15 Feb 2014 04:50:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [192.168.1.18]
(Oracle Communications Messaging Server 7u4-27.08(184.108.40.206.7) 64bit (built Aug
22 2013)) with ESMTPSA id <0N1100AS3FOOXL70@nk11p00mm-asmtp004.mac.com> for
firstname.lastname@example.org; Sat, 15 Feb 2014 12:50:51 +0000 (GMT)
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=notspam policy=default score=0 spamscore=0
suspectscore=1 phishscore=0 adultscore=0 bulkscore=1 classifier=spam adjust=0
reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1401130000 definitions=main-1402150053
From: Miriam Rubin
Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary=Apple-Mail-342--302845834
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 07:51:38 -0500
MIME-version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v1085)
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.1085)
Subject: [Upper Valley] Stihl MS180C Chainsaw for Sale (SHARON)
Reply-To: Miriam Rubin
STIHL MINI BOSS MS180C CHAINSAW, 14" BAR
One of Stihl's lightest chainsaws, the Mini Boss MS180C weighs around 11 po=
unds, with a 32cc gas engine, "Easy2Start". Its 14" bar is easy to maneuver=
and makes the chainsaw a perfect tool for cutting up firewood and other mi=
nor yard work projects. Stihl advertises the MS180C as a "high-tech chain s=
aw" that "is unbelievably easy to use." Self-oiling chain, safety brake, gr=
eat little tool for small work around the house, firewood, limbing trees, a=
nd carving. Highly rated by Consumer Reports. Used only a handful of times=
. Complete with bar cover and manual. First $150 cash takes it - Please rep=
ly off list.=20=